Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Washington Brewers Festival

I'd just like to start off by saying that summer colds are the worst. Nothing sucks more than being stuck inside in June with sinus pressure and gallons of snot pouring out of your head. I even took the day off work on Friday to rest and heal, in the hopes of salvaging my weekend. Despite spending most of the day either napping or on the couch watching True Life and playing Castlevania, I actually managed to get worse.

Since I spent the next two days pretty much out of commission, I was unable to partake in the massive offerings of local brews featured in the Washington Brewers Festival. Fortunately for me, other beer lovers were able to attend and document the experience. There are some great write-ups at:

Washington Beer Blog

Beer Blotter
Wine and Beer of Washington State

No comments:

Post a Comment